November 2018 a.D.
As far we can see, we got following urgent global and environmental issues and priorities in order ->
- Nuclear Devastation of the Pacific Ocean
- CO2-Saturation of the Oceans
- Microplastics in the Oceans
What is to solve in first ?
Point one. Stopping the nuclear devastation of the Pacific Ocean caused by Fukushima. If we don’t do that, we will all die within the next 5 to 10 years, because the Krill located on South Pole could die by cancer.
Solvement ? In order ->
Phase 1 (Rescue of the Pacific Ocean):
- Immediately Begin of an International Planetary Security Conference
- Evolving Emergency Plans for Stopping the radioactive Emmissions of highly contaminated water
- Immediate Global Shutdown of all Sea Site Nuclar Power Plants (the risk is too high to get another “Fukushima” desaster)
- Pumping of all contaminated water out of the tanks into Supertankers
- Outsending of Special Trained Forces and Equipment (e.g. Boston Dynamics Robot Systems and Drones to get an exact overview of the Meltdown in all Blocks)
- Cutting the melted cores into small pieces (maybe with High Energy Robotic Lasercutters) and bringing them into a safer containment on Landside
- Developement and Breeding of L.O.V.I.E.S. -> (http://gaia-rescue.org)
- Immediate reduction of personal transportation usage by International & National Law & Order
- We will need for the first stage about 500.000.000 Tons or the doubled amount of the bacteria. These amounts could and should be produced in the current Minerale Oil Fabrication Refineries, where the bacteria have enough “food” for developement and growth. They also will find there the requiered energy in form of warmth/heat, that is delivered by the refinery processes
- Bringing out of that bacteria by extreme large Supertankers, directly into the Pacific Ocean, in first at the South Pole regions, to avoid the contamination of Krill
- Further production of large amounts of our special bacteria and outcast into the Pacific Ocean at neuralgic locations
- Now it’s important to watch and analyze the efforts we made and maybe to work even harder on this strategy